Sharon Resheff is an analyst that helps business executives make informed, real time decisions using insights from their data. Sharon’s professional upbringing in Fortune 100 companies like Procter & Gamble, SanDisk, PwC, and Apple positions her to be able to quickly understand the needs of business leaders who are trying to grow revenue, market share, or optimize their spending. She considers herself a revolutionized analyst - one that combines technical and subject matter know-how with an understanding of what drives value for her stakeholders. Possessing both left-brain analytical prowess and right-brain artistic aspirations, Sharon delivers rigorous functional services infused with her creativity. Sharon is energized by visiting museums, exploring sculpture gardens, theater, and fine works of fiction.
2018 - Present
Sharon manages a multi-functional team of designers, data scientists, analysts, and data visualization developers who help clients make sense of their data.
2018 - Present
Sharon helps Marketing teams make real-time campaign program decisions by connecting teams to their business data. One client team generated an increase of 133% in budget as a result of the data insights driven by the dashboards Sharon’s team created for them.
Data Analysis and Visualization
– Lead strategic analysis and provide recommendations for solving complex problems.
– Multi-functional collaboration, to provide holistic points of view on subject matter data.
– Work with disparate data sources and systems to derive insights and communicate those insights in a way stakeholders understand.
– Use data visualization best practices and cutting edge software solutions to distribute data across the organization efficiently.
Pricing and Financial Strategy
– Pricing strategy/structure/model development.
– Discount and promotion management.
– Financial forecasting and planning.
– Strong grasp of finance and accounting principles and a deep analytical background.
Tel Aviv University
BA, Economics and Business Administration